Raspberry Pi Camera Module
Cámara de 5 MP para Raspberry Pi. Soporta video 1080p o fotos de 2592 x 1944.
Peso: 0.017 Kg
Disponibilidad: En Stock
El producto no está disponible para la venta en este momento
This 5mp camera module is capable of 1080p video and still images and connects directly to your Raspberry Pi. Connect the included ribbon cable to the CSI (Camera Serial Interface) port on your Raspberry Pi, boot up the latest version of Raspbian and you are good to go!
The board itself is tiny, at around 25mm x 20mm x 9mm and weighing in at just over 3g, making it perfect for mobile or other applications where size and weight are important. The sensor has a native resolution of 5 megapixel, and has a fixed focus lens onboard. In terms of still images, the camera is capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video.
Note: This module is only capable of taking pictures and video, not sound.
- Compatible all models of Raspberry Pi 1, 2 and 3
- 5MP omnivision 5647 camera module
- Still picture resolution of 2592 x 1944
- Video supports 1080p at 30fps, 720p at 60fps and 640x480p 60/90 recording
- 15 pin MIPI camera serial interface plugs directly into the Raspberry Pi Board
- Size is 20mm x 25mm x 9mm
- Weight of 3g
- Fully compatible with the ModMyPi Raspberry Pi Case
No hay comentarios aún.