MICO Shield for Arduino
Shield para comunicar Arduino con teléfonos por medio de cable de audio. Permite controlar el Arduino con tonos DTMF y reproduce audio WAV
Peso: 0.038 Kg
Disponibilidad: En Stock
El producto no está disponible para la venta en este momento
- Universal:can work on ANY cell network over the world! GSM, CDMA, TDMA, analog…
- Rich features:can utilize new features cell phones have. For example: on the iPhone, MICO can say commands to SIRI such as “post to twitter: temperature is 70degrees”. (of course, you could instead just use an old phonefor basic function)
- Simple:no need to learn complicated AT commands. Phone is controlled just with Answer/End Call Button and voice out of the microSD card.
- Perfect for quick/temporary projects:no need to buy GSM card just to run a quick demo project. Just plug in your own/friend’s phone. No need to tear it open to grab the card, or hack its software.
There are tons of projects you can create with MICO, few examples:Example of projects you could make with MICO:
MICO is an acronym for Mobile Interactive Voice Response & COntrol. The word mico in Portuguese and Spanish means small monkey. It's pronounced "mee co".Feature
- Make MICO call to report temperature. On your own voice!
- Use as a simple audio player
If you encounter any problems when using this product, here is where you can get technical support.
- DTMF decoding IC
- DTMF encoding – play back recorded tone off microSD
- Answer/End Call button (physical and Arduino controlled)
- Play out sound to phone and to a headset
- Works both newer AHJ (iPhone/Android) and older OMTP phone standards
- Incoming audio amplified and read in by Arduino
- Foot print of Arduino UNO and Leonardo
Arduino Projects for MICO Shield:
Here’s a collection of sample projects using MICO. Let us know of YOUR project so we can it below!
No hay comentarios aún.