Soil Temperature/Moisture Sensor Probe (SHT10)
Sonda para medir temperatura y humedad de suelo basado en el sensor SHT-10, encapsulado con metal sinterizado, de muy buena precisión. Opera con tensiones de 3V a 5V. De tipo digital (se recomienda conectar a la salida de datos una resistencia de pull-up de 10K). Longitud del cable: 1 metro. Compatible con Arduino y micros relacionados.
Peso: 0.050 Kg
Disponibilidad: Sin Stock
El producto no está disponible para la venta en este momento
Take your gardening project to the next level with a SHT-10 based soil sensor. The sensor includes a temperature/humidity sensor module from Sensiron in a sinter metal mesh encasing. The casing is weatherproof and will keep water from seeping into the body of the sensor and damaging it, but allows air to pass through so that it can measure the humidity (moisture) of the soil. It is designed to be submersible in water, but it’s always best to avoid long-term (over 1 hour at a time) submersion, if you need something that can be submerged for over an hour you may want to find a different sensor. It can also be simply placed outside for exterior weather sensing.
Humidity readings have 4.5% precision, temperature is 0.5% precision. A microcontroller is required to interface. The sensor is not washed after reflow and is rehydrated according to datasheet requirements.
The sensor is essentially just a Sensiron SHT-10 with the 4 data/power wires brought out so any SHT-1X code for a microcontroller will work. The sensor works with 3 or 5V logic. The 1 meter long cable has four wires: Red = VCC (3-5VDC), Black or Green = Ground, Yellow = Clock, Blue = Data. For Arduino, there’s a handy Sensiron library with example. Don’t forget to connect a 10K resistor from the blue Data line to VCC.
Soil temperature and humidity probe using the original temperature and humidity sensors as the core component, can be directly connected to the single-chip microcomputer to use. With very high consistency, can be completely interchangeable. the probe has the characteristic of temperature resistance, pressure resistance, loss of ability, suit to the agricultural greenhouse, flowers, nursery garden, lawn and other need detection of soil temperature and humidity environment occasions.
- Digital, resolution up to 14bit.
- Internal self-calibration.
- Temperature and humidity closely convenient for measuring dew.
- High reliability and long-term stability.
- I2C serial interface for easy integration, RS485 type signal output.
- Product compact structure suitable for field applications.
- The product structure is exquisitely, suitable for field application and product integration.
- Applied in the agricultural greenhouse, flowers, nursery garden, lawn and other need detection of soil temperature and humidity environment occasions.
- Operating voltage: 3.7 ~ 5V.
- Humidity measuring range: 0 ~ 100% RH.
- Temperature range: -40 ~ + 123.8 â„ƒ.
- Humidity measurement accuracy: ± 4.5% RH.
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ± 0.5 â„ƒ.
- Operating humidity: 0 ~ 99% RH.
- Working temperature: -40 ~ + 90 â„ƒ.
- Cable: 4 × 0.12mm2 shielded cable, length 1.5 m.
- Red: power supply (Vcc).
- Green: Serial Data (Sda).
- Yellow: Serial Clock (Sck).
- Black: ground (GND).
1 x FS200-SHT10 Soil temperature and humidity sensor.
No hay comentarios aún.