Five Channel Infrared Detection Tracing Photoelectric Sensor Tracking Module
Este módulo integra 5 sensores seguidores de línea cuya sensibilidad puede ser ajustada, y un sensor de distancia de hasta 5 cm. Muy utilizado en robots móviles por las variadas funcionalidades que ofrece. Compatible con Arduino.
Peso: 0.050 Kg
Disponibilidad: En Stock
El producto no está disponible para la venta en este momento
5 Channel Line Tracking Sensor Module (BFD-1000) is a sensor board designed for use with line follower robots. This module has been sufficient to meet the day-to-day task of tracking, but also with the infrared distance sensor and touch detection sensor, the board makes your robot design able to adapt to the situation easily.
BFD – 1000 specifically designed as a black line (white) XunQu, especially suitable for the complex of black and white line, cross black and white line detection, it has 6 road high sensitivity infrared sensor (5 escapes patrol, 1 road), to the recognition of black and white line accurately, it has the following functions and features:
1. BFD – 1000 integrated no.5 high sensitivity tracking sensor, for the environmental impact of small, can accurate tracking to complex black line (white line), for the simple black line tracking more comfortable.
2. BFD – 1000 integrated infrared barrie sensor, escapes distance can be regulated through the slide rheostat.
3. BFD – 1000 has a specially designed touch detection sensor, from the design of the robot is more simple.
4. BFD – 1000 all of the output signal to digital signal (v), convenient connected with MCU.
5. All sensor output state BFD – 1000 have LED lights as instructions, convenient debugging.
6. BFD – 1000 support voltage of 3.0-5.5 v meet the demand of most systems.
7. Using high sensitivity of the sensor, tracking range between 0.5 mm to 40 mm any change and don’t need to do any adjustment.
- 5 channel high sensitivity sensor.
- High accuracy for tracking black line.
- Distance sensor at the front, distance can be adjusted.
- Special touch sensor design, making the robot design simple.
- Digital output signal.
- Indicator LEDs.
Detection distance: 0 – 4 cm (black and white line sensors), 0 – 5 cm (adjustable distance detection).
Input voltage: 3.0 V – 5.5 V.
Output form: digital output (high and low level).
No hay comentarios aún.