Driver motor paso a paso A4988
Driver para motor paso a paso bipolar basado en el integrado A4988, diseñado y fabricado por Pololu.
Peso: 0.001 Kg
Disponibilidad: En Stock
El producto no está disponible para la venta en este momento
The A4988 stepper motor driver carrier is a breakout board for Allegro’s A4988 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver. The driver features adjustable current limiting, overcurrent and overtemperature protection, and five different microstep resolutions (down to 1/16-step). It operates from 8 – 35 V and can deliver up to approximately 1 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (it is rated for 2 A per coil with sufficient additional cooling).
This product is a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro’s A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection; we therefore recommend careful reading of the A4988 datasheet before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil (see the Power Dissipation Considerations section below for more information). Here are some of the driver’s key features:
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Five different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, quarter-step, eighth-step, and sixteenth-step
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, under-voltage lockout, and crossover-current protection
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
This product ships with all surface-mount components—including the A4988 driver IC—installed as shown in the product picture.
No hay comentarios aún.