8-LED WS2812 Stick Board
Esta placa consiste de 8 leds RGB digitales, que pueden ser controlados de forma individual para lograr una gran variedad de patrones luminosos. Muy fácil de utilizar. Compatible con Arduino.
Peso: 0.010 Kg
Disponibilidad: Sin Stock
El producto no está disponible para la venta en este momento
This is the 8-LED WS2812 5050 RGB LED Stick Board, backside SMD soldering pins, a small chainable board with eight 5050 WS2812 RGB LEDs. The WS2812s are each addressable as the driver chip is located inside the LED. Each NeoPixel Stick has ~18mA constant current drive so the color will be very consistent even if the voltage varies, and requires 5V.
Every stick is equipped with a single data line with a very timing-specific protocol requiring a real-time microconroller with a 8MHz or faster processor such as an AVR, Arduino, PIC, mbed, etc. There are solder pads on the back for connecting wires or breadboard pins and two mounting holes for securing this board to many different surfaces.
Features of WS2812:
- Intelligent reverse connect protection, the power supply reverse connection does not damage the IC.
- The control circuit and the LED share the only power source.
- Control circuit and RGB chip are integrated in a package of 5050 components, form a complete control of pixel point.
- Built-in signal reshaping circuit, after wave reshaping to the next driver, ensure wave-form distortion not
- Built-in electric reset circuit and power lost reset circuit.
- Each pixel of the three primary color can achieve 256 brightness display, completed 16777216 color full color display, and scan frequency not less than 400Hz/s.
- Cascading port transmission signal by single line.
- Any two point the distance more than 5m transmission signal without any increase circuit.
- When the refresh rate is 30fps, cascade number are not less than 1024 points.
- Send data at speeds of 800Kbps.
- The color of the light were highly consistent, cost-effective.
No hay comentarios aún.