CP2102 USB-TTL UART Module V2 (Genuine IC)
Módulo conversor USB a UART-TTL basado en el CP2102, compatible con Arduino Pro Mini.
Peso: 0.010 Kg
Disponibilidad: En Stock
El producto no está disponible para la venta en este momento
This is a redesigned CP2102 module, fully compatible with arduino pro mini, why? because all the pins are same as our FTDI basic board, and most important is the DTR pin enabled as FTDI, so you can directly upload sketch with this one.
- Use SILABS’s CP2102 chip.
- Full board design, full-featured interface. With RXD TXD RST 3.3V 5V DTR DCD RI RTS CTS and other full-featured interface. Some boards can’t work with normal CP2102 boards because of the incomplete interface, now it is not a problem anymore.
- With 500mA resettable fuse designed to prevent users from burning power pick the wrong computer USB, this is a must. Get hold of the plate board computer motherboard burned more harm than good.
- With power indicator light.
- Directly computer USB interface design, you can not use the computer switch wiring or extension cords.
- Package includes five DuPont line, you can link directly target board. Convenient and flexible.
- Transmission speed 115200bps easily qualified.
- Borrow computer USB power supply, 3.3V and 5V power output can be provided directly to the user’s target board.
Note: RXD TXD Some devices mark is not standard, even if not directly, please cross-connect.
No hay comentarios aún.