DC-DC 4-35V to 1.25-25V Automatic Buck Boost Converter Constant
Convertidor DC-DC con rango admisible de entrada de 1.25 V -35 V, y salida ajustable de 1,25 V - 25 V.
Peso: 0.020 Kg
Disponibilidad: En Stock
El producto no está disponible para la venta en este momento
- Module properties:Non-isolated boost buck constant current, constant voltage module (CC CV) charging module
- Input voltage:4-35V (Attention: if need constant current output, the input voltage at least 7V or above)
- Output voltage:1.25-25V (continuously adjustable)
- Output cureent:12V to 5V is 2A, constant current range: 0.2-2A (adjustable)
- Turn lamp current: Fixed as 1/10 of the adjusted value of constant current
- Output power: natural cooling 10W, install heatsink can reach 15W
- Operating temperature:-40�?? to +85�?? (if temperature too high, please enhance heat dissipation)
- Full load temperature rise:45 �??
- Indicator:constant current indicator is Red, when charging the indicator is Red, full charge the indicator is Green.
- Output short circuit protection: Yes, constant current (The value of constant current set up presently)
- Size: 48(L) *28(W) *13(H) mm
- Way for adjusting: First , connecting with power (Between 4-35V), and monitor output voltage by multimeter, then switch the potentiometer (Clockwise for voltage increase, and anticlockwise for voltage decrease)
- High power LED constant current drive.
- Lithium cell battery (including ferroelectric), 4V,6V,12V,14V,24V charging battery, nicel hydrogen cell (group ),nicel cadmium cell (group) charging.
- Solar panel,voltage stabilizing circuit of wind driven generator, a automotive voltage stabilizing power and some automotive buck-boost etc ,voltage stabilizing circuit.
Direction for battery charging:
- Make sure the floating voltage ,charging battery and input voltage of battery you need
- Adjusting the constant potentiometer and put the output voltage on about 3V.
- Monitor the output short circuit current by multimeter ,and output the current to the expecting value of charging current by adjusting the constant current potentiometer.
- Default charging turn lamp current is 0.1 time current (Value of constant current), Please adjusting the turn lamp current potentiometer if you need.(Normally no need to adjust)
- Output voltage to the floating voltage by adjusting constant voltage.
Connecting with battery and try to charge.
(Step 220.127.116.11.5 is module input connecting with power ,while output no load disconnecting with battery.)
Direction for LED constant current drive:
- Make sure the working current and max working voltage of LED you need to drive;
- Adjusting the constant voltage potentiometer and put the output voltage on about 3V.
- Monitor the output short circuit current by multimeter and output the current to your expecting LED working current by adjusting the constant current potentiometer .
- Output voltage to LED max working voltage by adjusting constant voltage potentiometer .
- Connecting with LED and try to operate .
No hay comentarios aún.