Banana Pi R1
Banana Pi R1 es un router basado en el sistema en chip de la clasica Pi M1. Tiene 4 puertos LAN de 4 GigaBit, 1 puerto WAN de 1 Gigabit entre otras cosas.
Peso: 0.052 Kg
Disponibilidad: Sin Stock
El producto no está disponible para la venta en este momento
What is Banana Pi R1?
The Banana Pi R1 is a router based Banana Pi running on the same SoC as the M1 Classic Pi.
The R1 is a open hardware router that can run on a variety of open source operating systems including OpenWrt, Android, and Bananian. The R1 has slim router form factor with a bay for 2.5" HDDs. It also has 4 Gigabit LAN ports, 1 Gigabit WAN, and 300Mbs wireless N capabilities.
Banana Pi is an open platform device, it is for anyone who wants to play and build with developer technology instead of simply using consumer technology. Backed by our community, starting a project and building servers is fun and rewarding. We welcome all companies, DIYers, and tech loving people within our community! Together, we can make a difference, we can discover our passions, inspire others, and build a practical project.
- Dual-core 1.0GHz CPU.
- 1 GB DDR3 memeory.
- Mali-400 MP2 with Open GL ES 2.0/1.1.
- 4x Gigabit LAN 1x Gigabit WAN
- CPU A20 ARM Cortex-A7™ Dual-core
- GPU ARM Mali-400 MP2 with Open GL ES 2.0/1.1
- Memory 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Storage Support SD Card(up to 64GB)/SATA(up to 2TB)
- Onboard Network 4x Gigabit LAN 1x Gigabit WAN
- Video In CSI input for video cameras
- Video Out HDMI,CVBS,LVDS/RGB
- Audio Out 3.5 mm Jack and HDMI
- Audio In On board microphone
- Power Source Micro USB, optional 5V DC port (center positive 1,6 x 4,4mm)
- USB Ports 2x USB 2.0
- Buttons Reset: next to Micro USb
- Power: next to reset
- Boot(optional): behind HDMI connector
- GPIO GPIO, UART, I2C Bus, SPI Bus with two chip select,
- CAN bus, ADC, PWM, +3.3v, +5v, ground
- LED Power key and RJ45
- OS Android, Raspbian, Ubuntu, OpenSUSE, Debian, Bananian
- Dimensions 92mm x 60mm
- Weight 52g
No hay comentarios aún.