DragonBoard 410c es una mini-computadora (del tamaño de una tarjeta de crédito) con muchísimo potencial. Esta basada en un poderoso Quad Core ARM Cortex A53 1.2GHz capaz de operaciones de 32 y 64 bit. Incluye Wi-Fi, Blueetooth y GPS entre otras bondades.
Peso: 0.100 Kg
Disponibilidad: En Stock
El producto no está disponible para la venta en este momento
This DragonBoard™ 410c based on 96Boards™ specification features the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 410 processor, a Quad-core ARM® Cortex™ A53 at up to 1.2GHz clock speed per core, capable of 32-bit and 64-bit operation. 96Boards is a 32-bit and 64-bit ARM® Open Platform hosted by Linaro™ with the intension to serve the software/ maker and embedded OEM communities.
It features advanced processing power, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth connectivity, and GPS, all packed into a board the size of a credit card. It supports Android 5.1, Linux based on Debian and Win10 IoT Core advanced processing power. Based on the 64-bit capable Snapdragon 410 processor, the DragonBoard 410c is designed to support rapid software development, education and prototyping, and is compliant with the 96Boards Consumer Edition specification (54mm by 85mm).
The DragonBoard 410c is an ideal foundation for prototyping and includes 1GB 533MHz LPDDR3 memory, 8GB eMMC 4.5 storage and a micro SD card slot, as well as one 40-pin low speed and one 60-pin high speed expansion connector, and the footprint for an optional analog expansion connector for stereo headset/line-out, speakers and analog line-in. The board can be made compatible with Arduino using an add-on mezzanine board.
All this makes it ideal for enabling embedded computing and Internet of Things (IoT) products, including the next generation of robotics, cameras, medical devices, vending machines, smart buildings, digital signage, casino gaming consoles, and much more.
- OS Support: Android 5.1 (Lollipop) on Linux Kernel 3.10, Linux based on Debian 8.0, and Windows 10 IoT Core
- CPU: Quad-core ARM® Cortex® A53 at up to 1.2 GHz per core with both 32-bit and 64-bit support
- Memory/storages: 1GB LPDDR3 533MHz / 8GB eMMC 4.5 / SD 3.0 (UHS-I)
- Graphics: Qualcomm Adreno 306 GPU with support for advanced APIs, including OpenGL ES 3.0, OpenCL, DirectX, and content security
- Video: 1080p@30fps HD video playback and capture with H.264 (AVC), and 720p playback with H.265 (HEVC)
- Camera Support: Integrated ISP with support for image sensors up to 13MP
- Connectivity and Location:
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, integrated digital core
- Bluetooth 4.1, integrated digital core
- Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C
- On-board Wi-Fi, BT and GPS antenna
- I/O Interfaces: HDMI Full-size Type A connector, one micro USB (device mode only), two USB 2.0 (host mode only), micro SD card slot
- Note: Micro USB (device mode) and USB 2.0 (host mode) are mutually exclusive and cannot be operated at the same time
- One 40-pin low speed expansion connector: UART, SPI, I2S, I2C x2, GPIO x12, DC power
- One 60-pin high speed expansion connector: 4L MIPI-DSI, USB, I2C x2, 2L+4L MIPI-CSI
- Footprint for one optional 16-pin analog expansion connector for stereo headset/line-out, speaker and analog line-in.
- The board can be made compatible with Arduino using an add-on mezzanine board
No hay comentarios aún.