Sensor ultrasónico capaz de detectar objetos tanto a corta como a larga distancia.Diseñado para Ignorar objetivos pequeños y solo reportar información sobre objetos con gran retorno acústico. Cumple con el estandar IP67. Posee salidas analógicas, serie y pwm. Resolución: 1mm, Rango: 30cm - 500cm
Peso: 0.250 Kg
Disponibilidad: Sin Stock
El producto no está disponible para la venta en este momento
The HRXL-MaxSonar-WRMT ignores smaller targets and only reports the range to target with the largest acoustic return. This is our most advanced weather resistant sensor designed for target detection and ranging outdoors or in tank or bin applications.
The HRXL-MaxSonar-WRMT sensors are equipped with filtering firmware which allows the sensor to ignore smaller targets and noise, and still report the target that gives the largest acoustic return. (The sensor will also reject periodic noise, even noise that has a higher amplitude than the acoustic return from the target.) This gives users the flexibility to consistently range larger targets in the presence of clutter and noise. If the largest target is removed from the field of view, the HRXL-MaxSonar-WRMT will switch to the target that gives the next largest detectable return.
The Most-Likely filter is designed to report the distance to the largest acoustic return while ignoring smaller targets. When targets are of similar amplitude reflections, preference is given to the closest target.
- Resolution of 1-mm
- 6.66Hz read rate
- Internal temperature compensation
- 42kHz ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 30cm typically range as 30cm
- Operates from 2.7-5.5V
- Low 2.9mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational temperature -40°C to +65°C (-40°F to +149°F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, and ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for excellent noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Weather resistant (IP67), optional chemical resistant F-Option
- Matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings for easy mounting (3/4-inch National Pipe Thread Straight)
- Long, narrow detection zone
- Our most advanced weather resistant, ultrasonic sensor
- Additional stability filter rejects anomalous readings
- Detects the largest signal return in the field of view
- Uses the complete dynamic range of the sensor, if no large targets are present the sensor will select the next smallest target in view
- Can be used to range large objects behind small obstructions
- Best sensor for bin and tank level measurements
- Maximum range of 500 cm (196 inches)
No hay comentarios aún.