NOIR Camera Board /w CS mount Lens
Cámara infrarroja compatible con Raspberry Pi, ideal para proyectos que involucren cámaras de seguridad o proyectos científicos, entre otros. Sensor de 5MPixel basado en Omnivision 5647.
Peso: 0.050 Kg
Disponibilidad: Sin Stock
El producto no está disponible para la venta en este momento
- The Pi NoIR is a Raspberry Pi camera module with no Infrared filter for night time and low light photography using an Infrared light. Useful for wildlife research, science projects, night time security or making artistic photo’s.
- The Raspberry Pi camera module has been used for many things such as a security camera, for time lapse photographyWith the wide range of project Raspberry Pi’s are being used for, some users were finding that the camera was no good
- when it was being used in low light with an Infrared light source. Unfortunately for them the Raspberry Pi camera module has a Infrared
- filter built in which makes it unusable for their project. In response we come up with a camera module
- just for these type of projects called the Pi NoIR camera. It is the same as the standard camera module but without an IR filter.
and even sent high up into the atmosphere on a weather balloon.
- Without the Infrared filter the camera can be used for night time photography, night time security or for any project where the scene will be lit by an IR light.
Without a filter the camera sensor can see short wavelength IR light around 800nm which is the IR wavelengths not generated with heat but just beyond the visible red light in the spectrum.
The camera has the same specifications as the standard camera module but has a black circuit board so it can be told apart from the standard green camera board.
High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi Model A or B
Omnivision 5647 sensor in a fixed-focus module with replaceable Lens
Lens holder: M12x0.5 or CS Mount
Removed IR filter
Still picture resolution: 2592 x 1944
Max video resolution: 1080p
Max frame rate: 30fps
Size: 36 x 36 mm
Connection by flat ribbon cable to 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI) connector S5 on Raspberry Pi computer board
The LS-2716 Lens Specification:
- Renderings contrast:
No hay comentarios aún.