Arducam-F Shield V2 Camera module shield with OV2640 for Arduino UNO MEGA2560 DUE
Arducam-F Shield V2 para Arduino UNO MEGA2560 DUE que incluye la cámara OV2640
Peso: 0.100 Kg
Disponibilidad: En Stock
El producto no está disponible para la venta en este momento
Arducam series camera shield is a universal camera control board for Arduino. It hides the complex nature of the camera and provides the easy to use camera control interface as well as the ready to use software source code library and demo code. The Arducam supports variety camera modules from 0.3MP to 5MP with different format like RAW, RGB, YUV, JPEG and can be well mated with standard Arduino boards.
Arducam Rev.C+ is the latest revision of Arducam shields, it offers the improved performance and enhanced functions than the previous revisions. It can capture maxim 5MP JPEG images, which makes it to be the ideal solution for IoT applications.
The Arducam is designed for Arduino but not limited to Arduino, it can be used in any platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Maple, Chipkit, Beaglebone black, as long as they have the SPI and I2C interface. User can port the current Arduino library to other platforms with less effort.
- Support 0.3MP~5MP camera modules, see Table 1
- Build in SD/TF card socket
- Support JPEG compression mode, single and multiple shoot mode, one time capture multiple read operation, burst read operation, low power mode and etc.
- Support almost all microcontroller platform,
- Provide open source code library, please visit github.org/Arducam
- All Arducam’s IO ports are 5V/3.3V tolerant
- Well mated with standard Arduino boards
- 1pcs Arducam-Shield V2+ Camera module shield
- 1pcs OV2640 Camera module
No hay comentarios aún.