Arduino CNC Shield V3.51 - GRBL v0.9 compatible - Uses Pololu Drivers
Nueva version del shield de Arduino para control CNC o impresión 3D.
Peso: 0.033 Kg
Disponibilidad: En Stock
El producto no está disponible para la venta en este momento
What projects can this be used for?
:Small CNC routers, DIY Laser Cutters, 3D Printers and almost any project where you need to control a stepper motors with high precision.
New with Version 3.51:
- Added circuitry for End-Stop and Probe signal filtering. This eliminates false triggers and makes it possible use non-shielded cable for end-stops/probes.
- Bigger Solder pads making it easier to assemble.
- Probe pin labels have been updated to make it easier to install a probe.
- Includes Noise Filers on all endstops and the probing pin.(New in V3.51)
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals https://github.com/grbl/grbl)
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins A4 and A3)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
- Coolant enable
- Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825 and others)(Not Included)
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place. .
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the Pololu DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
- Arduino CNC Shield V3.51 - GRBL v0.9 compatible - Uses Pololu Drivers x 1
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What is a CNC router? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNC_router
- What is GRBL?An open source, embedded, high performance g-code-parser and CNC milling controller written in optimized C that runs on an Arduino UNO. https://github.com/grbl/grbl
- What is Arduino? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arduino
- What Pololu stepper driver can it use? Pololu A4988 - https://www.openhacks.com/page/productos/id/283 or Pololu DRV8825 https://www.openhacks.com/page/productos/id/675 works well
No hay comentarios aún.