Stepper Motor HAT for Raspberry Pi
Placa de expansión para la Raspberry Pi para manejar varios motores, steppers y servos al mismo tiempo.
Peso: 0.030 Kg
Disponibilidad: En Stock
El producto no está disponible para la venta en este momento
The Stepper Motor Expansion Shield is all-around to support several Steppers/Motors/Servos at the same time and supports multi plate lamination, which is fit for players to diy robots, smart cars and mechanical cars and so forth. It uses easy control connector of I2C which is compatible with 3.3v/5v and also suitable for other expansion boards on market. The I2C connector is also available with all kinds of sensors to expand various applications and do the data input or output through raspberry pi I2C wire.
- 4 roads Rudder interface: 0, 1, 14, 15
- 4 roads Gear motor interface: M1, M2, M3, M4
- 2 roads stepping motor: M1+M2, M3+M4
- Supports 2 road 6V~12V stepping motor
- Supports 4 roads 6V~12V Gear motor
- Supports 16 roads PWM Channel output
- Single power supply for normal supply voltage range of 5v to 12v
- Shares 12 bit resolution and could adjust PWM up to 1.6KHz
- Supports Infrared receiving function for handy Infrared control
- Supports 4 roads Rudder interface,3P standard interface for convenient connection of 5V rudder and LED
- One I2C connector which is compatible with 3.3v/5v and also suitable for other Arduino and expansion boards on market
- 4 H-Bridges:provides 1.2A per bridge (3A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes. Can run motors on 5VDC to 12VDC.
- Works best with Raspberry Pi model A+, B+, or Pi 2.
- Working voltage: 5v-12v
- Interface: I2C
- Size: 65×56×21mm
- Weight: 0.02kg
- Stepper Motor HAT for Raspberry Pi x1
No hay comentarios aún.