RAMPS 1.4 3D Printer Shield with LCD Control Panel and Drivers
Shield para impresora 3D basado en el RAMPS 1.4 que incluye panel de control LCD, Drivers, Beeduino 2560, RAMPS 1.4, Cable USB entre otros.
Peso: 0.300 Kg
Disponibilidad: En Stock
El producto no está disponible para la venta en este momento
Beeduino 2560 board
This controller board is the brain of the 3D printer. It controls specified actions of the printer, such as printing specified files. Beeduino 2560 is a microcontroller development board based on ATmega2560. It has 54 groups digital I / O input / output terminals (14 groups do PWM outputs), 16 analog I / O input / output terminals, 4 groups of UARTs (hardware serial ports), using the 16 MHz crystal oscillator.
This is a Mega Pololu Shield, or RAMPS for short, an expansion board for the main controller board, designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino Mega with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
A4988 stepper driver
This product is a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro's A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection by Pololu; we therefore recommend careful reading of the A4988 datasheet before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil.
LCD 2004 Smart Controller
It contains a SD-Card reader, a rotary encoder and a 20 Character x 4 Line LCD display. You can easily connect it to your Ramps board using the "smart adapter" included. After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don't need your PC any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card.
1. Has provisions for the cartesian robot and extruder;
2. Expandable to control other accessories;
3. 3 mosfets for heater / fan outputs and 3 thermistor circuits;
4. Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection;
5. Heated bed control with additional 11A fuse;
6. Fits 5 Pololu stepper driver board;
7. Pololu boards are on pin header sockets so they can be replaced easily or removed for use in future designs;
8. I2C and SPI pins left available for future expansion;
9. All the Mosfets are hooked into PWM pins for versatility;
10. Servo style connectors are used to connect to the endstops, motors, and LEDs. These connectors are gold plated, rated for 3A, very compact;
11. SD Card add on available
12. LEDs indicate when heater outputs on
13. Option to connect 2 motors to Z for Prusa Mendel
A4988 stepper driver
1. Output drive capacity of up to 35V and ±2 A
2. Five selectable step modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16
1pc Beeduino 2560
1pc Lcd2004 smart Controller
1pc Ramps 1.4
5pcs A4988 stepper driver
1pcs Panel Adapter
1pcs USB 2.0 cable
No hay comentarios aún.