SIM800H GPRS Shield
Shield para dotar a tu Arduino de GPRS/GSM, TTS y DTMF.
Peso: 0.100 Kg
Disponibilidad: En Stock
El producto no está disponible para la venta en este momento
It also supports UCS2 encoding data and text data format directly which makes your robot could do TTS voice broadcast at any time. It supports DTMF, once the DTMF feature was enabled, press the keys during a call can be converted into character, and can be used for remote control.
It is controlled by AT commands, you can launch its functions directly through computer serial port or Arduino board. The module was embedded with SIMCom's SIM800H chip with good stability.
More updated feature could be refered to the description of the SIM800H chip. Meanwhile we also show some application of the SIM800H library, it can help you to get familiar with this shield in a easier way.
- Operating voltage: 6 - 12V
- Low power consumption mode: the current is 0.7mA ( sleep mode )
- Normal consumption mode: (100mA@7V - GSM mode)
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 1~12
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Standard GSM phase 2/2+
- Class 4 (2 W @ 850/900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- Control method: AT command control
- USB/Arduino switch
- Self-adapting serial baud rate
- Support real time clock (RTC)
- Support TTS and broadcast
- Support DTMF
- LED indicator shows power supply status, network status and operating mode
- Size: 81*53mm(3.19*2.09")
No hay comentarios aún.