Dual Channel H-Bridge Motor Shield (8A 22V)
Shield para control de motores dual, para manejar dos DC motores de hasta 8A.
Peso: 0.045 Kg
Disponibilidad: En Stock
El producto no está disponible para la venta en este momento
The H-Bridge Motor Shield can be controlled by simply applying logic 0 or 1 to the direction pins for that motor and a PWM signal to the speed pin. In this way, speed and direction of two separate motors can be controlled independently. Note that the PWM signal on the P_1 and P_2 can be 0~99%, but 100% high signal (logic 1) not works because of the motor controller IR2104 boost circuit.
Besides, the H-bridge motor shield PCB has a copper thickness of 2 oz, which make it supports larger current flow and stable. It would be your best choice creating your applications that needs large driver current for your DC motor.
- Uses the IRF3205S MOSFET, which support max current up to 110A
- Uses Half bridge motor controller IR2104, to avoid H-bridge shortage.
- 2 Channels
- Operating Voltage: 6- 22V
- Continuous output current: 8 Amps
- Peak output current: 15 Amps
- PWM Duty: 0~99%
- 2 oz cupper thickness, ensure larger current flow
No hay comentarios aún.